I'm in Protege!

GMA 7's Protege : The Battle for the Big Artista Search will be premiered on August 15, 2012. And before it will show on TV, ME MYSELF and I experienced to be like a protege..woot woooh..Wow "feeling artista" lolz.. 

Note:  "Acting lng yung nasa picture" I'm not really auditioned for the contest. I just attended an event together with other bloggers for an intimate interview with Gina Alajar for the Protege show.

Look my photo below:



Gina will also joined by other mentors including  Ricky Davao, Philip Salvador, Jolina Magdangal and Roderick Paulate. Each mentor has forur proteges who auditioned in designated audition locations all over the country.

I would like also to thank BOARDWALK for my shirt and shoes and MAGAO for my pants and accesories.

Protege begins August 5 on GMA 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment