Belo only touches my Skin

Look what I got today! A Belo's gift certificate worth of products and services. I can't wait to use this GC for my skin. "Konti na lng," I can be look like Piolo Pascual, Jake Cuenca and Derek Ramsey (lolz).


Hey! Just want to inform you that Belo has introduced an application called Belofied. This application is absolutely for FREE. The app is compatible with Apple products like with iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPad 2 wi-fi, iPad 2 wi-fi + 3G, iPad (3rd generation) and iPad wi-fi +4G iPod Touch (4th generation).



So what is this Belofied?

If you're planning to undergo cosmetic surgery but want to have an idea of how you will look after procedure, this application will help you a lot. You can play around with their features simply by using shrink, mold and expand  buttons.

This app is so fun to play..Even me' I became addicted on it

For more information on Belofied Apps, visit Belo Medical Medical Facebook Page

Download the BELOFIED APP and discover the surgeon in you!

No comments:

Post a Comment