I Love Palabok

One of my favourite pansit is the Palabok. I really like the taste of its sauce especially if it's creamy  , mix with lots of chicharon and fried shrimps on top of the noodles. I also like the palabok with  squid, meat and eggs.



I attended a bloggers event on GMA Building to meet the bosses of Kapuso network for entertainment. We are there to witness the upcoming shows of the gigantic tv network for the 2nd quarter of 2012.

While waiting with the bosses of GMA-7, we started eating our merienda which is the Palabok with matching puto and barbeque on the side. Delicious food served by a friendly staff. I really love the Palabok. The texture is not that super saucy (sa iba...kala mo sabaw na lolz). The combination taste of seafoods and chicharon increased my appetite to eat more for the 2nd round. (I'm not PG.. gutom lng hehe). 

I thought the puto is the best partner of Dinuguan, but it also the best for pansit palabok. What do you think?

The barbeque also can be the best for rice, spaghetti, pansit and others.. 

What is the price of the PALABOK.. Actually it really depends, For example in Janet’s (mini-resto in Novaliches) , the price of the Palabok is 60 pesos which is good for two. While on a simple carinderia, they are selling it for 10-20 pesos per balot.

I heard that delicious Palabok is not only be found in Malabon, there are also other provinces in the Philippines with their own version of Palabok which are also delicious

I really don' know the recipe of the Palabok that's why  I don't know how to cook it..hehe

Do you know any restaurant or simple “KARINDERYA” in the Philippines who are selling delicious PALABOK?

No comments:

Post a Comment