Super GAGA on Lady Gaga Concert!

I’m became GAGA for a night on the Lady Gaga concert last May 22 at the SM Mall of Asia Arena. Hey! This is not the literal tagalog word gaga. What I mean.. I became super duper fan of her. She was really an ultimate performer. She can sing, dance, play instruments and compose songs.  Each part of the show there’s a drama. She played different characters like goddess, rock star, sexy diva, monster and other intriguing personalities.  There’s no way of stopping her on owning the stage. She’s very proud on herself and what she is doing right now. If there are celebrities who are so conscious on their dress during the concert, Lady Gaga doesn’t care if her dress or should I say her costumes are out-this- world. Actually she doesn’t care also if people can see her underwear. She’s only thinking to give the best performance that she can offers to her Filipino fans.



On the 2nd day of Lady Gaga concert in Manila, the arena was still jampack. From general admission to the patron standing, there are lots of people waiting for The Born This Way diva. The event was started by this cute guy who played rnb, pop and house disco songs. Everyone party rocks. Even me, I jumped while my hands are waving on air.

Filipino/ Pinoy guitarist Ricky Tillo joined also the stage with Lady Gaga to serenade the people. He has been with Gaga for the past three years.








Local celebrities like Cristine Reyes, Ruffa Gutierrez, Wendy Valdez, Tessa Prieto-Valdez, Randy Santiago,  Dainna Menezes and Rico Blanco are all in the Lady Gaga Concert.



Thanks to Lee Jean Philippines for this wonderful experience. Even I declined on their first invitation, they still allowed me to be part on this event. My final decision is really worth it. I went home with a smile and party rocking experience. Thanks LADY GAGA… you really inspired everyone. You are right… We need to be PROUD who we are. Don’t be ashamed. We need to be FREE and not to become a puppet of anyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment