Yonex Badminton Apparel

In badminton, you don't have just the skills, you should have the proper apparel during the game.I've been playing badminton for more than a year now. Due to my busy schedule, I'm not able to play badminton for more than 8 months (poor little marco).I really miss the game. I also miss my racket, my shirt, shoes and others. I'm a fan of yonex. From my racket to my shoes, it's all Yonex. It's proven that this brand is really realiable and durable.Of course it also adds the power of your game. Normally, the tension of te string of my racket is 28. I'm comfortable with this tension.I just need a little to power when I'm using the yonex racket.With regards to my shoes, it's very stylish. It's also comfortable to wear.

So guys what are you waiting for, badminton is really a nice game.Practice!Practice makes you powerful.

Yonex Badminton Racket, Bag and shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment