The Art on the Wall

I went in Intramuros on Tuesday just to attend an especial event and also to check what's new about this historical site. I remember when I was in college, I'm always here to witness the WOW Philippines wherein there were parades, exhibits, musical shows, bazaars and others.


I was walking around when I saw this captivating wall that full of arts. Its so colorful and a lot of beautiful designs like anime character, portrait of human, artistic symbols and others. In arts, it is called graffiti. This place is the best for fashion photoshoot especially if your theme or concept is related to arts, anime etc. I also saw those young hip hop guys who are playing skateboards. Haist reminiscing again on my childhood.

You might check the place just walking distance from Manila Cathedral Church and San Agustin Church.

Haggard lang ang look lolz

What I'm wearing: Cardigans and Sando are from SM Department Store, bag and watch from SM accessories, pants from Bench and shoes are from one of the boutique in Recto.

When I was in grade school and high school and even in my college days, I love to draw. If I'm bored with the  lesson of my terror or somehow my oldies teacher (joke), I just draw and draw and draw of anything. Try to check the back my notebooks and you will see those sketches of character on dragon ball z, ghost fighter, Flame of Recca, Samurai X, Pokemon, Bleach, Sailor Moon (lolz) and a lot of anime character. So sad to hear  that I'm no longer that good in drawing just like before.( no practice at all hehehe).

Art is somehow gives me inspiration to be comfortable enough to all the thing I'm doing. I know somehow it's kinda weird the way I dress, my hair color and hair cut, my lousy actions, unpredictable thinking...all I can say "This is me" .. I don't care to what  the people might think on me. (wow so drama lolz).

Anyway guys.. Thanks for reading my story for today. Share your comments about this post... Hope it's a positive one hehhehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment