Gift from Petrol

It's a great feeling if someone appreciates your work. Blogging is one of my passion in life. I love to "Express not Impress".  To be invited on the event by the PR or friends the company, that's already a bonus on my blog. And to have a gift from them... that's overwhelming.

Petrol Clothing Brand

Anyway, a gift from Petrol was delivered in my apartment. That....time I was in event so one of housemates accepted the package. It was box with the logo of Petrol. Inside of it was a pair of pants and shirt. Really love them..

When I'm attending the event, I like to wear a rugged style., something that I'm comfortable to wear. A simple shirt and denim pants.. puede na yun.. Eversince.. I'm not that mapormang tao.. simpleng tao lng nman ako hehehe ( In short, I'm just a simple guy) . Here in the Philippines, it's too hot hot that's why I'm always wearing shirt and jeans...


Two months ago.. I was invited on the launching of the Petrol's newest ad campaign 'Raw Empowerment'. It was held SMX Convention Center in SM Mall of Asia. The latest collection were all great. From top to bottom, everything is in-style and very fashionable. It's a premium choice with high quality fabric.  Read here the full details Petrol launches Raw Empowerment Campaign

Me and Nika of Your Fashion Inspiration

Me again.. Maragaret, Nika, Vinve and Peter.. (sorry Migs, Ranel, Mikki  and Carlo wala kayo sa pix,,wish you were there heehe)


looks like both of us are part of mannequin display lolz

Thanks Petrol and to my loving blogger friends.. Miss you all.

Check out the Petrol Fall/ Winter 2012 collection in all Petrol stores or on leading department store nationwide.


No comments:

Post a Comment