Pamper Session at the Buffed & Polished Nail Lounge


For the past few weeks, I became too busy with my work, events and my backlogs. Sometimes I really don't have time to pamper myself. Work! Work! Work! And that’s my thinking. 



Last week, I was able to give time and to pamper myself through manicure, pedicure, foot scrub and foot spa. Vanity strikes me again lolz. Together with my blogger friend Clarissa, we went to a nail salon in Quezon City- the Buffed and Polished Nail Lounge.

Me and Clarissa

The salon is located specifically at unit 108 Eastside Condominium , 121 Malakas st, in Quezon City

Upon entering the nail lounge, we were welcome by good vibes ambiance. The chairs and walls are very colourful which are very appealing to eyes.  Everything is properly organized. I like the chair because it’s very comfortable. It has lots of soft pillows (sarap matulog lolz). Good thing as well, it has an electrical outlet swhere you can charge your gadgets like mobile phone, ipad, laptop and others.


floral floral ang theme

Manicure is the first the service that offered to me. I know for sure everyone would agree to me that first "SUPER TURN OFF" to girls are dirty nails. Is that right? Of course just like the girls, it's really a "BIG TURN OFF" for us if you have yucky finger nails. And c'mon you girls should be more vain to us. (ehem ehem).

wow namn..kamay ko pala ito hehe

This is the first time I tried manicure. Honestly, I'm not that vain. Since I'm already in the salon, why tried the manicure. Actually I'm afraid because I heard a lot of things about injured ingrown nails and it's really an OUCH! Thanks to Ateng manicurista because she's so smooth while doing the manicure session.

Text text lng muna


While doing the manicure session, ate leah cleaned and put relaxing cream on my feet. It was also wrapped with towel that gives a soothing feeling. After that, she massage my ankle, my finger nails, my legs actually the whole feet. The  massage is really the best for my tired feet. Finally, the other ate (sorry you don't have name tag) did the pedicure session. 

Super seryoso ni ate

Ate hinay hinay lng sa paa ko

All my blogger friends know me as a very talkative blogger (Ok fine! Aminado namn ako dun eh). But during the session, I'm too quite.. sorry nman borlog pa rin ako that time. I'm also want to really feel the pampering services they were doing to me (Yung tipong feel na feel mo ung hagod ng mga kamay nila). That time, I wanted to sleep but I can't. I don't want to see my saliva flowing down from my lips ..lolz (joke lng).

Angas look lng lolz

What I'm wearing: black short-sleeved and orange short are from a boutique in 168 Mall. Watch from Spyder, bracelet from SM accessories. Shoes is from a boutique in Recto (I forgot the name). I also brought my Samsung laptop with Smart Rocket stick. ( Fashionisto kuno lolz)

The whole afternoon staying in Buffed and Polished Nail Lounge was really a "Pampered Day" to me. I really enjoyed the services. What I also like with the salon, it smells good. It also plays good music. (halos mga nasa playlist ko ata ung pinapatugtog hehehe).

Buffed and Polished Nail Lounge offers also cellutone with ultradiode slim,mani and pedi with Depileve foot paraffin and other pampering services.


Which do yo think? 

Before I forget, thanks to my beautiful friend Shekina and Mhaze for inviting me on this wonderful salon. Hope to see you Mhaze and I miss you She. Thanks as well to Clarissa for some of the photos here on my blog post. Kulit lng nating dalawa sa Salon.

For more information about the services of Buffed and Polished Nail Lounge, visit its Facebook Page.



No comments:

Post a Comment